The 1st Med High Pre-School Parents Teachers Conference will take place on Wednesday 4th and Thursday 5th November from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Due to the current circumstances, this year’s Parents Teachers Conference will take place online, giving the opportunity to all Parents/Guardians to arrange a meeting with the teachers and briefly discuss students’ progress in ten-minute slots.
- The teachers have already made available through Google Classroom a spread sheet where appointments can be booked online
- On the PTC day, Parents/Guardians will have to log in using their child’s student account on Google Classroom
- To log in you can either use a PC or a mobile device; go to the relevant Google Classroom and click on the meet link shown on the top of the page
- It is important for everyone to understand that the meetings cannot last longer than the ten-minute slot as another parent/guardian will be waiting in queue
- If a longer meeting will be deemed necessary a new appointment will need to be arranged through the front office