We would like to inform you of the measures that the school will continue to take, following the Government’s guidelines, in order to ensure the safety of both the children and the staff.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the school premises.
- The parents of Nursery classes will be allowed to enter the school up to the Nursery classroom doors to drop off and pick up their children, using a mask and sanitizing their hands.
- Please use the designated entrance areas of each class when you bring your child in the morning and when you collect your child at lunch time.
- Please make sure any fee payments are made at the Finance Office in the main school or through bank transfer.
- At the end of the Afternoon Programme at 4:00pm the children will exit the school from the front entrance.
- Please make sure that you leave immediately after you bring and pick up your child. If you would like to talk with your child’s teacher, please make an appointment through the office.
- If you would like to talk with the administration please do so by phone or through email.