The following students received their medals of the International Mathematics Kangourou competition:
1. Eleonora Logvinenko, Grade 3, Gold
2. Mia Wang, Grade 4, Bronze
3. Roman Gryshko, Grade 6, Silver
4. Zahar Goryachev, Grade 6, Bronze
5. Stepan Trofimou, Year 2, SIlver
6. Anna Zhiltsova, Year 4, Bronze
7. Ekaterina Lomakina, Year 5, Bronze
The award ceremony was organised by the Thales Foundation and it took place at the Pancyprian Lyceum in Larnaca on the 16th of May. Our students were accompanied by Ms.Isavella Tsiambarta our Mathematics teacher.
Gongratulations once again to our students for their achievements.