Following the Ministry’s protocol procedures regarding graduation ceremonies, please note:
- In order to enter the school’s premises, you will need to show proof of:
- vaccination (vaccination card) issued minimum three weeks ago,
- or proof of testing negative for Covid 19 within 72 hours before the graduation (with a rapid or PCR test),
- or proof of being infected by Covid during the last 6 months (text message).
- When entering the premises, you will need to disinfect your hands with the provided antibacterial spray.
- Upon entering the main school yard, you may sit in any of the available seats. Your names will be recorded on a seating plan, as required by the Ministry’s health and safety protocol. Please note that you cannot change or leave your seats and that all children must also remain seated and supervised by their parents/guardians throughout the ceremony.
Thank you for your understanding.