ENTRANCE TO THE SCHOOL
- Please see here https://medhigh.com/entrances/ the layout highlighting the entrances associated with each school (Junior School & High School).
- Parents & Guardians dropping off and/or picking up students are not allowed in school premises.
- Parents & Guardians visiting the Front Office can do so from 7:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (except during break time) and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Health and Safety Protocols
- For the first day back to school it is recommended that all students take a self-test or rapid test.
- Masks are not compulsory.
- All school areas and A/C units have been disinfected.
- Doors and windows will be kept open throughout the lessons.
- All students will have to sanitise their hands before entering the classroom.
- All desks will be sanitised at the end of each day.
- All common areas will be cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
- Students cannot share personal items such as books, stationery etc.
- All Ministry of Health protocols concerning the seating arrangement in the class and social distancing will be applied.
Please check your children on a daily basis with regards to the following list before sending them to school. It is our obligation to protect our children. If your child or any other member of your family presents any of the symptoms listed below, the student:
- cannot come to school
- has to isolate at home (the school needs to be informed)
- has to contact the family physician/paediatrician to receive further guidance
List of Possible Covid-19 Symptoms
- Temperature (˃37.3oC repeated 3 times) with or without chills
- Trouble breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Blocked nose and/or sensitivity in the eyes
- Muscle aches
- Feeling weak and tired
- Sore throat
- Stomach pains
- Gastroenteritis symptoms (i.e. nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhoea)
We would like to ask from everyone to show the highest level of responsibility and co-operation, in order to make sure that our students are safe at school.