The Entrance Exams for the Academic Year 2022-2023 will take place on Wednesday, 30th March. The applicants will be examined in English (14:00 p.m. – 15:30 p.m.) and Mathematics (15:30 a.m. – 17:00 p.m.).
All applicants are required to submit the following documents to the Med High Front Office by Thursday, 24th March:
- Application form
- Birth Certificate
- Examination fee, €60 (non-refundable)
By submitting all the above, sample examination papers will be provided.
If you need more information, please call us at 70001220.
Med High School and the PTA would like to invite you to the annual fun filled Christmas Carol Fair which will take place on Saturday 1st December from 11:00am until 16:00pm. Come and join in the festive fun and enjoy the many stalls selling Christmas decorations, gift ideas, cakes, biscuits, toys, books, delicious food and velvety hot chocolate and a raffle with fantastic gifts!
Don’t miss out on a magical afternoon!
Med High Schools proudly invite you to join us raise money for a worthy cause whilst representing our school in the 2nd Radisson Blu International Marathon on Sunday 18th November. Each year a charity event is organised in memory of our ex-student Harry who sadly passed away from Cancer at the age of 21. This year money raised will go to the Pancyprian Association of the Parents and Friends of the Children’s Oncology Ward, a charity that supports the families of children being treated with Cancer at the Makarios Hospital.
For More Info Click on Attachments Below
The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award equips young people for life. It is the world’s leading youth
achievement award. In 2015 more than 1.1 million young people around the world took part in the
Award in over 140 countries and territories. Since the Award’s launch 60 years ago, it has inspired
millions of young people to transform their lives. By creating opportunities for young people to develop
skills, get physically active, give service and experience adventure, the Award can play a critical role in
their development outside the classroom. It also allows their achievement to be consistently recognised
worldwide, giving young people unique international accreditation of their experiences. The Duke of
Edinburgh’s International Award is transforming individuals, communities and societies around the
world. Young people who do the Award become more confident and resilient, and develop skills in areas
such as communication, problem solving and leadership. This in turn impacts on their communities, who
see improvements in areas including employability, health and wellbeing, and educational attainment.
There are three award levels:
Bronze – students aged 14+ years
Silver – students aged 15+ years
Gold – students aged 16+ years
Each level is a stand-alone qualification and the achievement of all three levels is the equivalent of an A-level with an A.
The award is run by a dedicated team of teachers:
Mrs Laoura Petrou – Award Coordinator, Adventurous Journey Assessor
Mr Fanis Georgiou – Adventurous Journey Supervisor
Ms Angela Ioannou – Award Leader
Mrs Rea Petsa – Award Leader
Mrs Penny Penn – Award Leader
It is with immense pride that we share with all our Med High students, parents and teachers our exceptional IGCSE and A level results. Our close hand student-teacher relationship, outstanding teaching methodology and commitment has once again brought complete joy for all of us. A special mention goes to the following students:
- Bondarenko Maxim (A* in IGCSE Chemistry, IGCSE Physics and IGCSE Mathematics and A in IGCSE ICT)
- Chubykina Polina (7 in English Language)
- Derawi Janat (A* in IGCSE Biology, IGCSE Chemistry, IGCSE Physics, IGCSE Mathematics, IGCSE French, IGCSE English Language and A in IGCSE ICT)
- Farid Noor (A in IGCSE Biology, IGCSE Chemistry and IGCSE French)
- Gregory Harry (7 in IGCSE English Language)
- Grigoryeva Varvara (A in IGCSE English Literature)
- Hayes Chloe Kathleen Ali (A in IGCSE Biology and IGCSE English Language)
- Iakovou Mikaella (A* in GCSE Greek)
- Kkanti George (A* in IGCSE Biology, IGCSE Chemistry, IGCSE Physics, IGCSE Mathematics and A in IGCSE English Language)
- Klemm Lopez Nicolas (A* in IGCSE Biology and IGCSE English Language and A in IGCSE Chemistry, IGCSE Physics and IGCSE History)
- Melekis Ioannis (A* in IGCSE English Literature and A in IGCSE English Language)
- Papaspyrou Olivia (A* in IGCSE English Language and A in English Literature)
- Rosenbaum Floris Hieronymus (9 in IGCSE English Language and A* in IGCSE French)
- Sassin Denis (A* in IGCSE French)
- Charalambous Sotiris (A in IAL Greek)
- Grishko Miloslava (A in IAL Business)
- Markou Athanasios (A in IAL Business)
- Pitsillis Angelo (A in GCE Maths and IAL Physics
- Pitsillis Stefano (A in GCE Maths)
- Popa Andreea (A in IAL Business and GCE Applied ICT)
- Spiridonova Mariya (A in IAL English Literature)
- Vasileva Nikol (A in IAL English Literature)
- Bogatova Mishel (A in IAL English Literature)
- Kiteou Katerina (A* in IAL English Literature)
- Kotopouli Paraskevi (A in IAL Greek)
- Nicolaou Natalie (A* in English Literature and A in IAL Business
- Nobrega Nyah Christalla Teresa (A in IAL History)
- Pantazi Konstantina (A* in IAL Greek)
- Salahi Saren (A in IAL Physics and GCE Maths)
We are delighted to announce that this year our students participated at the International Math Kangourou Competition organised in Cyprus by the Thales Foundation.
Additionally, we would like to congratulate our grade 6 student Alexis Troyan, who won the Bronze Medal Award. We acknowledge the effort and we are proud for our students Marco Marcou, Dimitry Posnichenko and Sofia Gazilli for also taking participation at the International Maths Competition. So proud of your commitment and accomplishment! 🥉Inspiring to Achieve
For yet another year, keeping up with the tradition of academic excellence, Med High’s students and teachers were proud, delighted and honored to attend the ‘Outstanding Pearson Learner Awards’ ceremony that took place on the 14th December, 2017 in Nicosia.
The students of Med High School excelled once again in their Edexcel IGCSE and A-Level exams, with some students scoring the highest marks in Cyprus while others achieved the prestigious distinction of receiving the highest mark in the world! The students that achieved the highest pancyprian Edexcel grades and exhibited outstanding performance are Mariya Spiridonova of Year 5 for her result in IGCSE English Language and Andrea Popa of Year 5 for her result in IGCSE English Language and English Literature. Daria Mosolova and Jonathan Dautzenberg, Med High School’s graduates of 2017, both attained the truly impressive and commendable award for achieving the highest mark in the world on their A-Level exams in English Literature and Applied Information and Communication Technology respectively.
The Med-High school staff and administration congratulate the students for their admirable, praise-worthy accomplishments and wish them success in their future academic endeavors.